Journey Around the World

In homeschooling my 5 year old, we will be learning and exploring different countries. I will be documenting this learning journey and I will link the resources I am using. 

Our first country will be Australia. I'm not sure how long we will spend on each country. We will learn about the culture, the animals, the food, notable places and anything that interests my child. We will cook and create the authentic foods of the country we are learning about.

To start with, we made a passport that we will use as we travel to the different countries. We will place a stamp for each country we visit.

For the passport, I used the free printable by ArtsyCraftsyMom.com created for www.makeandtakes.com. Here is the link to the free printable. 

For the stamps, I printed these but I don't know if it has all the countries we will learn about.

We also have a world map on the wall that we will reference. 

Looking forward to sharing this journey. 

Next up: Australia!




Comments